Thursday, June 4, 2009

Boston Red Sox Position Players Report Card: Model of Mediocrity in May

by Todd Civin

When not pounding the pavement for the elusive sports writing position, I spend my time as a substitute teacher in a neighboring town. My wife and I have made the decision to keep on chasing the sports writing dream, but to also turn one eye in the direction of becoming a full-fledged educator.

In my ever-so-brief vocation as a substitute, I can already sense some of the frustration a teacher feels when a star pupil forgets to bring his brain to class.

One day Johnny can recite the Declaration of Independence, and the next day he doesn't know the alphabet.

Such was the month of May for the Boston Red Sox.

Read Full Story

Related Posts by Categories



Buy MLB Merchandise at our online MLB Shop DieHardFans.com

0 comments: